Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tis the Season

I have to say we have been having a lot of fun this holiday season. First of all last week was our 10 year wedding anniversary.....that's right 10 YEARS, Wade is one lucky bugger!!! We stayed at the anniversary inn on the 9th and then the next day spent the day down at my parents who watched Carson for us, they are the best parents ever! Then on Friday last week Wade and Carson and I went down to Salt lake with my parents and saw the lights at Temple square and went to Crown Burger, cause you just can't go to Salt Lake without having a cheeseburger at the Crown. We stayed over night at the Marriott, my Mom had to work the next day so unfortunately they could not stay over but we had a blast, we went swimming, Carson loved that of course and then watched all the ice skaters from our hotel room, it was so much fun. Saturday we woke up to a major snow storm, we braved it and went over to the gateway to shop, it was very snowy and wet and kinda put me in a bad mood. Wade had to cover a game in Provo so Carson and I rode the train back to Ogden, the train was a fun experience, probably a lot more fun for Carson, but oh well, the things you do for your kids! I have enjoyed this holiday season a lot, I have so much to be thankful for, my husband, my wonderful son and both of our families. I love and appreciate them all so much words can't describe how much I care for them. Here are some pictures of the past little while...enjoy!


























Me with a for real PIMP in Salt Lake!! SWEET HUH?!
















Carson in his favorite spot, "Papas shoulders"


















Playing at Discovery Gateway, very cute spot

















2 comments:

Toni said...

Hey! Have you read any good books lately? I am in desperate need of a book..... oh and p.s. I have not told ya how cute your hair is looking these days.... I like-y

Hunter Family said...

Love the pimp picture!