Sunday, December 14, 2008

Countdown to Christmas!

















Well I received my first Christmas gift on Friday!! I am one lucky girl! I was at work discussing with Valori and Evan that I would be going to Salt Lake for the weekend and my fabulous boss decided to give me my Christmas present early! I was so excited to get a new camera, my old one sorta got broken so I have not been able to take pictures for a month or so and I've been really bummed about it. But then wallah a new camera! It is the sweetest thing you have ever seen I seriously am having a love affair with it. I have taken a million pictures over the weekend, I will post them tomorrow when I have a little more blogging time! So thanks LeFevre, YOU ROCK!

4 comments:

Kim C said...

Please tell me you are coming to Salt Lake to see your favorite cousin!

Hunter Family said...

Did he get that at Circuit City?

Toni said...

you spoiled brat!

Sorensen Family said...

LeFevre is pretty cool! Happy holidays -amber