It was a wonderful Christmas! I was wondering what was going to happen because on Tuesday night I got home from work and Carson started throwing up and he was real sick for that night so I was thinking Wade and I were possibly going to be sick for Christmas but luckily we were not!!! On Christmas Eve we went to Hugh and Jerries house (Wades Dad) which we do every year and it was a lot of fun like it is every year! We love spending time with them, the kids were darling and had a ball and we ate lots and lots of yummy food!!
Christmas day was great, Carson had a great time and got he wished for and more! we spent the day at his grandmas and then the day after Christmas my wonderful parents came up and stayed the night, It was a great Christmas and I am very grateful for the family I was surrounded by.
Liberty carrying Carson around like she always does!!
My Cute Hub!
Kade, Rylee, Lib, Colt, Carson
Carson waiting so patient to open presents with his Grandma
Let the opening begin!!
My Cute boy Christmas Eve night, getting ready for Santa to show up. I really love this picture of him, might be my favorite of all time!
Oh Santa came, ate his cookies and left Carson a thank you note! Gotta love the big guy!
I would say I have a spoiled boy!! and yes that is a cabbage patch kid, I happen to love them and so does Carson!!
Carson and Wade playing the Wii, so much fun!
2 comments:
What a little cutie - love the PJ picture. HATE the snow picture!
Looks like a great Holiday!!! That snow is disgusting, but looks like Carson loved it!
Post a Comment