Monday, June 1, 2009

Re-furb

My darling patio furniture my dad made me several years ago needed some attention. So I decided once and for all to do it so I went and got the paint and spent Saturday painting. I love how it turned out, it makes me smile when I see it for two reasons; one, my Dad made it, two, look how bright and fun it is!

















Before


After!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh it looks so great! I cannot wait to see your laundry room! Its gonna be cute! You are the little home decorater...where do you get all your great ideas!! ;)

Hunter Family said...

Oh my heck - I LOVE it! Since I'm too lazy to walk over to your house and see in for real I'm glad you posted a picture.

smithfamilymoments said...

So cute Jamie. I never would have thought to do those fun bright colors. But I LOOOOOVE them! very cute.

Denece said...

I love the colors, that is really neat that your dad made them for you.

Valori said...

They turned out way cute!!!!!