Monday, May 18, 2009

Salt Lake Century

On Saturday I rode in the Salt Lake Century, it was an absolute blast. I went with some good friends Jennie Black, Candace and Mark Malmstrom and a few others, it was great. I was so proud to have accomplished it. Can't wait to ride again!!





















Jennie Black, I freakin Love her!













How cute are these two kids? They were great riders also!


















































I was pooped for sure but so proud!!!

5 comments:

Josh and Cara said...

Way to go girl!! That's awesome! You look like a hot biker chick in your little outfir!!

Candace Davidsavor said...

Way to go Jayme! LOTOJA next year for sure.

Hunter Family said...

You're freakin' awesome. So proud of you!

Anonymous said...

You really are a biker. I just cant get over it! I love it.. "biking..it will change your life".. I wont forget that. :)

Phelps Family said...

That's Great!!! Looks like lots of fun! Way to go!