
I am a proud Mom, Carson decided yesterday to ride his bike and he did it!! Oh, we have been working on this skill all summer long and at one point he suggested throwing his bike in the garbage cause he was tired of falling off of it! But yesterday we went outside and he was riding on his little three wheeler and I told him that he should give his bike a shot and he agreed and he did it! Wade and I were both screaming and cheering and he was so proud of himself, it was too cute for words. And yes, I am indeed on roller blades, cause I am a nerd and it's kinda a great work out!
4 comments:
You are such a good mom - I haven't even encouraged Landry to take her training wheels off. She's too traumatized from being left at dance to ride a bike! Love the skates.
I wish I had skates! way to go carson!
Amber you need to get some skates!! So much fun, I look a bit lame on them but who cares right!!
I couldn't see the rollerblades in the picture, but If I were you I too would be on them!! I was a rollerskating freak, I need some now!!
Post a Comment