Monday, July 13, 2009

Summer Update

Blogging has been hard for me this summer, I feel like we are constantly going from the minute we wake up to when we go to bed which is always late. I love being outside at night weather that is working in the garden, watching all the neighbor kids play or being on my bike, I just live for this time of year. We had a fun 4th of July, It might be my favorite holiday. I love going to the parades and fireworks and the bbq's. So much fun. Carson is having a great time, playing with friends, swimming at the pool, Lagoon, eating lots of ice cream, I love it!
















Carson and Stockton at Lagoon












Fireworks at Utah State











4th of July party!













Swimming with buddies

This is what happens to a tired almost 6 year old boy....he crashes every night!

2 comments:

Josh and Cara said...

Hey you! I feel the same way! Summer is just crazy, but good fun crazy! I'm glad you posted! Cute pics! Sunday was great eh!! :) Can't wait for another Baseball game to have some good laughs!

Sharrie LeFevre Nelson said...

I have had a hard time keeping up with the blog too! I take the pics, but sitting down at the computer for longer than 1 minute cuts into my vacation- which is scooting by too quickly! Your little guy is so cute. He'll be a big full-time student in a couple of weeks. Are you ready for that?