You guys look too relaxed. Hope you don't mind, I found your blog on Amber's blog and since I now have a lot of time on my hands while I baby-sit Randy, I decided to visit you to see your cute little guy. He looks like an awesome young man and he has a way cute mom.
I am a mother to five year old Carson and a wife to Wade for almost 10 years (holy cow, time flys). I love watching my son grow and learn new things each and every day. I am very blessed.
5 comments:
you guys are so freaking cute!!
Amen!!!!
Relaxing is the best! I think I wil go relax and paint my nails!! :) Thanks for the yummy nail polish!! That was so nice! I need to pay you for it!!
You guys look too relaxed. Hope you don't mind, I found your blog on Amber's blog and since I now have a lot of time on my hands while I baby-sit Randy, I decided to visit you to see your cute little guy. He looks like an awesome young man and he has a way cute mom.
I love to relax, especially on a rainy day. Cute pic
Post a Comment