Friday, February 27, 2009

Bike!!!


So I finally got my bike! I love it so much. I have been out a few times on it, rode about 20 miles the other day, it felt great and it is just a blast to ride. Here is me in my biker chick outfit...gotta love it!

6 comments:

Hunter Family said...

Ummm were is your helmet? I have a Dora the Explorer one if you need to borrow it!

Toni said...

That is INNNNNNN-tence.

Brock and Kimber said...

Looking Good!

smithfamilymoments said...

Hello, hello, I would love to get together for lunch or dinner sometime soon. Basketball is over with now, so nights are pretty free for me. Let me know what your schedules like. You are looking pretty hard core on that bike of yours. Looks fun.

Denece said...

Look at the biker chick! Watch out for crazy drivers

Anonymous said...

You are such a doll:) love the outfit and the bike... and we have the same picture thats hanging on your wall, just fyi.