Thursday, October 2, 2008

OcToBeR!



SO it is officially October....I can't believe it! Carson is soooo excited for Halloween, every day we talk about what he should be, it keeps him up at night thinking about it, such a huge decision. Well he still has not decided, it is between Darth Vadar, a storm tropper, A vampire, you name it he is considering it. So last night we decided to make a calendar chain so he can keep track of how many days left until trick-or-treat! We had fun doing it and yes he is in his boxer briefs and he loves them more than anything so why not. He is having such a blast in kindergarten, he loves it so much and is starting to sound out words and his writing is doing so good and he is just the smartest little boy! I love him so much! Well I will keep everyone posted on the Halloween costume choices!

2 comments:

Grandma Lizzie said...

He is very cute. I can't wait to see the costume pictures. I love Halloween! And, of course he is smart, it is genetic......

Sorensen Family said...

So cute! I love doing crafts with Landon! You are such a great mom. We hope he makes a good decision for his halloween costume!